63 Vibroverb

vintageguitarz

Inspired
I saw a post from a fellow forum member about the Old School Vibroverb's and felt compelled to write this post. I really think that the model in the axe fx is very good at capturing the essence of the real deal. Also I have had the privledge of owning one for several years. I owned the amp for 7 years and sold it to a pro photographer and then he sold it again and accidentally saw it Ebay again about a year ago. These amps are so rare you will hardly ever see one unmolested in the market. I contacted the seller and bought it back again. I am enclosing a Youtube video i did when I was selling it to pay homage to such a brilliant amp. I hope you enjoy. I really have to tone match this baby someday soon. The next potential buyer with north of $11+K can contact me if you're lurking on this site.
Billy Gibbons - Joe Bonamassa - BIG COLLECTORS of VINTAGE GEAR come to mind.

Cheers and Happy Holidays. All things FRACTAL

http://youtu.be/KHqqkJTejy4

I saw a post from a fellow forum member about the Old School Vibroverb's and felt compelled to write this post. I really think that the model in the axe fx is very good at capturing the essence of the real deal. Also I have had the privledge of owning one for several years. I owned the amp for 7 years and sold it to a pro photographer and then he sold it again and accidentally saw it Ebay again about a year ago. These amps are so rare you will hardly ever see one unmolested in the market. I contacted the seller and bought it back again. I am enclosing a Youtube video i did when I was selling it to pay homage to such a brilliant amp. I hope you enjoy. I really have to tone match this baby someday soon. The next potential buyer with north of $11+K can contact me if you're lurking on this site.
Billy Gibbons - Joe Bonamassa - BIG COLLECTORS of VINTAGE GEAR come to mind.

Cheers and Happy Holidays. All things FRACTAL

http://youtu.be/KHqqkJTejy4

Stunningly beautiful tone and playing!!!!

Back
Top Bottom