6 button MIDI pedal?

trueresource

Inspired
I'm looking at various midi pedals. I currently own the midi moose and midi mongoose by Tech21. I only use 5 presets so the Fractal FC6 Controller may be overkill for my use. The one thing that I've always desired is to turn on the tuner with a pedal. Does anyone know if the Axe3 tuner is midi addressable?

Any how My issue with the Moose is pedal 6 and 7 are bank up and down and over the years due to there location were accidentally pressed to select a preset. My issue with the Mongoose: Tech12 addressed the moose issue by removing pedal 6 and 7. On the Mongoose we must press 2 buttons simultaneously to bank up and down. This is ok however If it is possible to midi address the tuner then I will upgrade to a controller that has at least 6 buttons. Or use bank up bank down dual button press on the mongoose to turn on tuner. Basically I want to stop taking my hands of the guitar strings to engage the AXE3 tuner.

Can anyone recommend a 6 button midi pedal or direct me to doc showing how to midi the axe3 tuner?

Back
Top Bottom