6/16 - Refreshathon (availability update)

"Fractal never came anywhere close to promising 100 units a day. In fact, they've made no PROMISES at all really. They're doing their best and they've hinted at and suggested some things, but that's not one of them. It's probably more like somewhere between 10 - 30 units a day. And even that wasn't promised and it's a bit of speculation on my part."

I stand corrected then. Thank you for clarifying.

Thanks to the OP. I woke this morning with the intention of making this same post.
Some of us are determined to get one as soon as we can.

Our motivations for doing so are OUR OWN BUSINESS and no one else's concern.

This is perfect information. The most relevant for Axe II purchasers. See if a pattern develops.
Save your Forum bros half a day clicking if they miss a 90 second duration sale.
I want everyone to post the info if Cliff released 20 units at 6AM EST and I missed it.

We'll take any info from Cliff we can get (like there will be no stock available 6/16), but its
not expected. We want Cliff making all the units he can. Period.

this thread will do more to quell the bitching and questioning than anything else that has happened in the past week, great idea.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. As of 1pm EST none have gone on sale.

Thank you for your helpful advice to this community. You have no obligation to share the useful info you have gleaned with anyone else, yet you do. In a busy workday, with family, work etc, and as a working guitarist who endeavors to use the Axe Fx II on upcoming studio recordings, your timely updates regarding availability are especially poignant, much appreciated and helps in not unnecessarily squandering so few precious hours in the day.

Last edited:
If you really want to keep it your own business, I would suggest you stop discussing it on internet forums.

Wherein did I discuss my motivation for wanting a II as soon as I can get one?

My comment was directed as some folks talking stink about "people with no lives", or "wanting to be the first kid
on the block with one", etc. Such comments are trolling. What is being discussed is the expedited purchase of units.

Do you mind listing reversed like this? Do you think it's easier to see?

6/16 - None for sale as of 1:00pm EST. No new updates from FAS.
6/15 - None for sale. No new updates from FAS.
6/14 - For sale ~2:15PM EST, sold out in 90 second, unknown qty. FAS said units would be added daily.

Do you mind listing reversed like this? Do you think it's easier to see?

6/16 - None for sale as of 1:00pm EST. No new updates from FAS.
6/15 - None for sale. No new updates from FAS.
6/14 - For sale ~2:15PM EST, sold out in 90 second, unknown qty. FAS said units would be added daily.

scared for 5 secs...

Why are there no updates on the time? The last post for 6/16 was at 1 PM EST which is what 10 AM PST. I am on the West Coast it would good if you could also post the times in PST as well so I don't have to do the math. I thought you said you had a script that checked periodically. It doesn't seem to be working because how do I know if any became available after 10 AM PST?!!? Your process sucks. You should fix your script to post a web page somewhere that has the status after each check it does and gives all a link and that way we can just watch that page refesh for us. It is ridiculous that you started this thead and haven't kept up with your updates. I mean I NEED my Axe-FX II. I already missed my friend's wedding hitting F5 trying to get the Axe-FX II. And now I may have to miss the birth of my first child if I don't know if there are any for sale. You are really jamming me up because I have to put my whole existance on hold until I get mine.

Positive/Hopeful Thought of the Day -

What if Cliff is stockpiling two days worth of production so the store lasts longer than 90 seconds?

And now I may have to miss the birth of my first child if I don't know if there are any for sale. You are really jamming me up because I have to put my whole existance on hold until I get mine.

Tell me you are joking.

If your need is truly that critical get a used Ultra with a V11 update today.
What if there was no Axe II yet? A V11 Ultra would still be the most awesome
modeller on the planet.

Last edited:
Why are there no updates on the time? The last post for 6/16 was at 1 PM EST which is what 10 AM PST. I am on the West Coast it would good if you could also post the times in PST as well so I don't have to do the math. I thought you said you had a script that checked periodically. It doesn't seem to be working because how do I know if any became available after 10 AM PST?!!? Your process sucks. You should fix your script to post a web page somewhere that has the status after each check it does and gives all a link and that way we can just watch that page refesh for us. It is ridiculous that you started this thead and haven't kept up with your updates. I mean I NEED my Axe-FX II. I already missed my friend's wedding hitting F5 trying to get the Axe-FX II. And now I may have to miss the birth of my first child if I don't know if there are any for sale. You are really jamming me up because I have to put my whole existance on hold until I get mine.

None made available as of 2:03pm EST 6/16/2011

Back
Top Bottom