6/16 - Refreshathon (availability update)

This individuals that get up in arms and/or insulted about not getting one or the business practices of Fractal Audio have way too much time on their hands. Its seems to be way past the point of wanting it for what it can do and more so wanting one to be one of the first to have. WHEN YOU GET ONE, YOU GET ONE. Be thankful for the Ultras and Standards you have, I have my Ultra on top of my other other Amps, maybe thats why I can so easy going about it. For those that are rig less at this point because you all sold yours for buy the new one, wait in line patiently like the rest of us.

This individuals that get up in arms and/or insulted about not getting one or the business practices of Fractal Audio have way too much time on their hands. Its seems to be way past the point of wanting it for what it can do and more so wanting one to be one of the first to have. WHEN YOU GET ONE, YOU GET ONE. Be thankful for the Ultras and Standards you have, I have my Ultra on top of my other other Amps, maybe thats why I can so easy going about it. For those that are rig less at this point because you all sold yours for buy the new one, wait in line patiently like the rest of us.

Did you read this thread?

Oh yea and for those of us whos lives do not revolve around being one of the first to own the AXE FX 2 much appreciation to those that lets us know when or if it sold out for the day, tomorrow is another. THANK YOU.

Oh yea and for those of us whos lives do not revolve around being one of the first to own the AXE FX 2 much appreciation to those that lets us know when or if it sold out for the day, tomorrow is another. THANK YOU.

Good advice... avoid this thread now that you know the plot.

I, for one, would be interested in seeing whether pattern develops; so if I decide to join the refreshathon before 5 months from now, I'll potentially waste far less time going for one.

When you can't get regular enough updates, you have come by that information by other means. Very creative.

Last edited:
i find the info you have provided helpful. Please keep this going. i'ts my understadning from all of i have read that Fractal will only stock what they have the ability to ship on any given day, so knowing everything is gone on a particular day (or my sense of it) saves me time and aggravation. Fractal created this monster by making a fantastic product. I'm not 100% onboard with how the orders get filled, but it's not my company so I can either choose to deal with it or shop elsewhere. it's that simple.

Definitely a fan of this thread. Good job, OP. Thanks for being helpful. It'd be nice to know if I miss the boat for the day. Don't listen to all the hate directed every which way. I have seen a lot of unjustified 'entitlement' surrounding the crazy anticipation for the release, but I've also seen a lot of self-righteous behaviour and belittling (which is just as bad imho). We'll all get one when we do, so thanks for being helpful. This forum had much of that helpfulness element within it prior to the countdown, so I, for one, can't wait for the forum to get back to that.

Last edited:
I skipped a buddy's wedding yesterday to stay home and check on Yahoo store. Today, I have some other dinner to go to and as tempted as I am to skip it, I am going to attend it. Goodluck to those who are hunting for one today.

I hope this is a joke.

Maybe a silly question, but once you're on the "Your shopping cart is empty" page all you should need to do is refresh that page right? Not go back to store page and add to cart again...?

Maybe a silly question, but once you're on the "Your shopping cart is empty" page all you should need to do is refresh that page right? Not go back to store page and add to cart again...?

Ya, it's pretty absurd we're discussing things like this, but...

My experience has been that you do have to go back and click "add to cart" again. For me, when I reload the empty shopping cart, it doesn't seem to reload the fact that I want an Axe.

For what its worth I have a script monitoring the website regularly. None for sale overnight or this morning so far.

History so far:

6/14 - For sale ~2:15PM EST, sold out in 90 second, unknown qty
6/15 - None for sale
6/16 - None for sale as of 10am EST

Thank you Or8ital for posting this thread. Like many others, I came to the forum specifically looking for this information. Who wants to waste time clicking if the units have been sold out for the day?

The wait during the production of the Axe-Fx II wasn't a problem for me. I admit that I'm much less than thrilled with the purchasing process. It's difficult to understand why the company would promise 100 units a day and then post nothing the next day. They don't owe anyone an explanation for the change in plans buy why not have the courtesy to post a short message informing everyone to come back tomorrow? This would have prevented so much false hope, aggravation and wasted time. However, as others have stated, it isn't up to us and we can take it or leave it.

Thank you Or8ital for posting this thread. Like many others, I came to the forum specifically looking for this information. Who wants to waste time clicking if the units have been sold out for the day?

The wait during the production of the Axe-Fx II wasn't a problem for me. I admit that I'm much less than thrilled with the purchasing process. It's difficult to understand why the company would promise 100 units a day and then post nothing the next day. They don't owe anyone an explanation for the change in plans buy why not have the courtesy to post a short message informing everyone to come back tomorrow? This would have prevented so much false hope, aggravation and wasted time. However, as others have stated, it isn't up to us and we can take it or leave it.

Fractal never came anywhere close to promising 100 units a day. In fact, they've made no PROMISES at all really. They're doing their best and they've hinted at and suggested some things, but that's not one of them. It's probably more like somewhere between 10 - 30 units a day. And even that wasn't promised and it's a bit of speculation on my part.

It's not worth anything. Why would you choose to add to the frenzy by posting this? Do you think people cannot check for themselves? You are not being helpful. You are simply drawing attention to yourself. Stop it.

ConfidenceFail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom