6/16 I Was SOOO Fast But Didn't Get One 2:05pm

Are you joking? I'm sitting here refreshing every 30 seconds and I didn't even see it come up.
But if true, at least I know to try again tomorrow.

Gah!! ME TOO! Had one in my cart.. couldn't type fast enough - 'unavailable' after I submitted my order.

Are you joking? I'm sitting here refreshing every 30 seconds and I didn't even see it come up.
But if true, at least I know to try again tomorrow.

Maybe not tomorrow. At the current pattern...sell one day(Tuesday)....ship the next(Wednesday)....Sell(today)....ship(tomorrow) weekend off....lots to sell on Monday:)

suggest they make 500 then tell us the day before its ready! and you know someone is going to buy 10!

As the weeks go by it will get easier guys.

Had to laugh today. My wife got one in the cart and like you guys someone else was faster.

So she tells me, "yeah, I know I entered in everything in under a minute, 45 seconds the most."

I'm like "Dear, they probably sold out 4 times over in that time"

Bless her heart I love that she is looking in on this for me (though the peeking every 20 minutes won't cut it for a long time).

But I think if we get the same flow daily there is a decent chance in a few weeks it will get much easier. Right now only the most hard core among us has a shot.

There are 2 problems though moving forward:

1) The use of scripts hitting the stores that make your chances of getting one manually very low
2) An incentive for people to buy and resale at higher prices thus actually increasing demand than slowly relieving it

The only thing that is going to fix those two problems is greater supply. They might be able to isolate the scripts and block IPs, but with all the proxies available, its a losing battle and time consuming. You also can't do anything about reselling on eBay, that's part of the market.

Back
Top Bottom