6.00?

mortega76

Fractal Fanatic
Aside from the possible amp and tone matching... What else do you guys think Cliff will include?!? Herbert amp sim?

what else is there? effects matching?

1) a WAY better looper. Boss loopers make the AXE looper look like an embarassment.
2) A 'guitars' page - with custom 'global' EQ, Noise gate and Compressor settings for each guitar you own, so each is optimized to sound as possibly good with yer FX as it can. Change your guitar in the middle of a gig, go to that page, change it there, voila - sounds perfect.

Are folks speculating about what they think will be in the next rev or throwing out what they wish will be in there?

I'd guess maybe some refinement to the dynamics or motor drive only because theyre so new and I'm sure cliff still has plenty to explore there

You guys are funny...

Actually... There might be something to that "effects matching" with tone matching... Just single out that particular effect and have it go through the "tone matching" process and it might actually work!

I wonder if there could be multiple "slots" for things like this...

I had actually posted about the polytune months ago, I almost forgot about that! Good call...

Hopefully FAS will include the 4x4 audio feature for re-amping...

P.S. Still holding out hope for WDM drivers!

New feature where you can plug your phone into the AFII, it tone matches your voice and uses smart algorithms to say things like, yes, no, uh huh, shes crazy, to your old lady so you can just keep on jamming. :p
When the phn call is over it prints a list to the front display and to your MFC summing up the entire conversation. This can be utilized further by using the USB connection to a PC or Mac and the DAW and text reader of your choosing.
There will be a top secret waiting list and those chosen to participate will be decided on by throwing the guts of dead Ultras and Standards where they will be interpreted by the oracle (Cliff).
Lol.

Not sure it's possible. Was in an earlier firmware, but USB bandwidth was the limiting factor, so it went back to 4x2.

This would be a real bummer if that's the case. Would really like to see some word from Fractal as it seems this was all but forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom