5E3 Non-Jumped sounds incredible....

Hey Joe, looking forward to have Cygnus on FM3 to try out this patch of yours
Curious for a sound sample though to fill in a bit the wait that won't be too long from now I hope

Waaaay too many external controllers for that preset to be useful to anyone else...... Sounds like a tin of bees here. Can you post a recording so I can see if its worth trying to port it over to my setup?

Waaaay too many external controllers for that preset to be useful to anyone else...... Sounds like a tin of bees here. Can you post a recording so I can see if its worth trying to port it over to my setup?
Most of the fun stuff is on controller External #4.

You may want to remove the modifiers on the couple bands of the PEQ that have them if you don't have a controller set up at midpoint to use for that, as I use that block for a bit of F/M compensation, which accounts for the tin of bees, I guess....

Will try to get an audio sample up sometime today in between all the other stuff going on.

Last edited:
Most of the fun stuff is on controller External #4. You may want to remove the modifiers on the couple bands that have them if you don't have a controller set up at midpoint to use for that, as I use that block for a bit of F/M compensation, which accounts for the tin of bees, I guess....

Will try to get an audio sample up sometime today in between all the other stuff going on.
Sound sample added in original post.

Recorded using scene 3 from the preset, and the #4 pedal to switch from chorused clean to crunchy grit.

Please forgive the rusty playing.... :D

OK like it a lot, but wondering what kind of snake is that? I worry for the cat....
Some sort of harmless small snake she liked to hunt. Not sure what kind, but she sure brought a lot of them to us. We called her St. Smokeypoke who drove the snakes from Mesa. She has been gone for many years. Total sweetheart....

@DaveO feel free to use any speaker you like since you're never going to find two 5E3's with the same speaker. Daniel Lanois uses an old Vox speaker in his.
I use my usual York© Audio© 5153© favorites. :D
(not a shill seriously!)

Back
Top Bottom