5150 + Mark IIC+ = Thrashy proggy metal goodness

AdamCook

Power User
Sounds very professional. Like it. Is it mastered?

Thanks! There is some light mastering courtesy of Ozone but most of the "polish" just comes from the mix. Nothing is heavily eq'd or compressed, I just spend a lot of time on each instrument getting the sounds I want up front. I appreciate you noticing.

Thanks! There is some light mastering courtesy of Ozone but most of the "polish" just comes from the mix. Nothing is heavily eq'd or compressed, I just spend a lot of time on each instrument getting the sounds I want up front. I appreciate you noticing.

Glad to know not too much mastering going here.

Always enjoy your recordings and chops, 'specially I'm the One, that is a feet in itself!

This sounds great. The break down is tasty.

Do you have kids? 'Cause that song title is totally Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

the tone is really great. Only thing I have to mention is in the mix, the rythm guitars when they palm mute around 1:33 you should add a compressor in the lows because when you palm mute that hard there's this big 'oomph' noise coming from the guitars. Other than that it's great!

the tone is really great. Only thing I have to mention is in the mix, the rythm guitars when they palm mute around 1:33 you should add a compressor in the lows because when you palm mute that hard there's this big 'oomph' noise coming from the guitars. Other than that it's great!

Thanks for listening! That is a good tip...I wanted some oomph but it might be a tad too much. The lows are always the toughest to dial in as they can change so much from room to room.

Back
Top Bottom