5150 III Demo (short metal riff)

Kamaleon, please forgive me if I don't comment on all your demo posts, the truth is they are all wonderful, so please treat this as a blanket post for all your future demo's, keep up the excellent work and I look forward to hearing the next one, and the next one, and the next one, and . . .
If anything extra extra special comes along I might have to deviate and pop in a quick post.
Same goes for you Bryce, absolutely stunning work.

cheers lads

Kamaleon, please forgive me if I don't comment on all your demo posts, the truth is they are all wonderful, so please treat this as a blanket post for all your future demo's, keep up the excellent work and I look forward to hearing the next one, and the next one, and the next one, and . . .
If anything extra extra special comes along I might have to deviate and pop in a quick post.
Same goes for you Bryce, absolutely stunning work.

lol all good mate,cheers , most of the time im just after feedback o the tone or a particualr riff, so its all good

ya get all the good ones in the EP in the future.

Despite my just posting something scooped:

For basic riffing, that's a cool tone. But it's so compressed, the 'dan dan, da dan dan, da dan dan' stuff is a little difficult to pick out.

Back
Top Bottom