50 delay blocks and 15 presets available! (v19)

Simeon, i like your patch a lot !
but i use the AXE FX2 only as an processor effect in my amp loop effet.
Must i change some settings for a better mono result in my amp ?
thank you.

yes, i would go through each block and have a look what's going on. if you see delays, or pitch voices (for example) panned to the left and right, put them in the centre.

I wouldn't rely on set drive levels in Delay blocks anyway. the Drive setting in the Delay block is highly dependent on what is being fed into it and how hard it's driven, unless you're using the Delay first in line. otherwise, it's gonna change due to amp volume, cab volume, pickups etc. anyway...

The difference being that post beta3 some of the delays are unusable without tweaking, where they were stellar before, so it's a pretty drastic affect. We aren't talking a little tweak, here.

The difference being that post beta3 some of the delays are unusable without tweaking, where they were stellar before, so it's a pretty drastic affect. We aren't talking a little tweak, here.

it would be helpful if you could pinpoint a couple of the blocks that seem to be really screwed up and send cliff a pm, so that he can test them and maybe find out why it's happening. these should all transfer over to 19 with no problems at all, really. i'd hate to think all my hard work is basically for nothing... :(

Thanks Simeon ~ Donation done! Haven't had time to try them yet, but I love what I've heard ~ like you, I love ethereal/atmospheric sounds and pads :)

I'm aslo interested by donate for chorus and reverb ;)
in my opinion the only thing that lack in the Axe Fx2 is some presets of effect(library of blocks) for players like me who utilize the Axe with their Amp.And prefer play rather than programming ;)
your delay are great .

cliff confirmed to me that presets automatically update the delay drive level, but blocks don't. so i'll be updating to v19 next week and i'll go through all the blocks and reset the drive levels to the new default values. i'll make them available to download from the original link. i'm working on synth presets at the moment and they will all be v19 (because many of them use drive blocks in front of the synth block)

cliff confirmed to me that presets automatically update the delay drive level, but blocks don't. so i'll be updating to v19 next week and i'll go through all the blocks and reset the drive levels to the new default values. i'll make them available to download from the original link. i'm working on synth presets at the moment and they will all be v19 (because many of them use drive blocks in front of the synth block)

ok thanks Simeon! I was waiting for FW19 to update from FW17. Will download your presets and donate once you have updated the delay and pitch blocks. Can't wait to try them.

Quick update for XL+ users : as of Axe-Edit 3.2.0, blocks previously saved on a Mark II works flawlessly now. Bug fixed.
Thanks again for your work simeon !

awesome!

Can you use axe-edit with the FX8? This is how its done for axe-fx

1) Save the block files to your blocks library folder. Look for 'Fractal Audio' in 'My Documents' on your PC. You may have elected to save the folder somewhere else when you installed Axe-Edit. You can check where the library folder is by going into settings in axe-edit.
2) Open Axe-edit
3) In axe-edit, right-click on a square in the grid, and you should be able to access the library and insert a block from it.

Can you use axe-edit with the FX8? This is how its done for axe-fx

1) Save the block files to your blocks library folder. Look for 'Fractal Audio' in 'My Documents' on your PC. You may have elected to save the folder somewhere else when you installed Axe-Edit. You can check where the library folder is by going into settings in axe-edit.
2) Open Axe-edit
3) In axe-edit, right-click on a square in the grid, and you should be able to access the library and insert a block from it.
This...except you use FX8-Edit instead of Axe-Edit.

Back
Top Bottom