50 delay blocks and 15 presets available! (v19)

Blocks are universal, presets will go from II to XL (and XL+) but not vice sersa.

Well, no luck for me : Axe-Edit state an error at launch ("Errors were encountered while reading the Block Library entries") and the log file says "The block was saved using firmware version 18.12 and is not compatible with the connected device's firmware" next to each of Simeon's blocks (I'm on XL+ beta19v2 and Axe-Edit 3.1.10)...
That's pretty odd considering that I've been using older block I did myself (edit: on the AxeII Mark1 and older firmwares) with no problems whatsoever until now... strange.

R
here you go. he was using two deluxe memory man's, but he seems to have ditched those in favour of a timeline. i've no idea what's going on in the timeline, but he demonstrates the two memory man's in another video, so i used the dual delay and "tape-ified" it with the eq. i've set the mix at 100%, so run it in parallel and you can then control the level by attaching your expression pedal to the "input level" parameter and have foot control over how loud the repeats are (just like Mr T)

btw - this....like all the other blocks and presets....are designed to be run in stereo. if you're running in mono, pan all the delay repeats to the centre.
Thanks so much!!

nice man. your sound sampels sound great. will check them out over the weekend and slip you a donation if I like em , which I'm guesssing I will by the samples

Well, no luck for me : Axe-Edit state an error at launch ("Errors were encountered while reading the Block Library entries") and the log file says "The block was saved using firmware version 18.12 and is not compatible with the connected device's firmware" next to each of Simeon's blocks (I'm on XL+ beta19v2 and Axe-Edit 3.1.10)...
That's pretty odd considering that I've been using older block I did myself (edit: on the AxeII Mark1 and older firmwares) with no problems whatsoever until now... strange.
Send a pm to M@ see if he knows what the problrm is. They should work ok. Anybody else having problems?

Send a pm to M@ see if he knows what the problrm is. They should work ok. Anybody else having problems?

Thanks Simeon, I'm waiting for other XL+ users to chime in while I'm looking into it. The presets are really great by the way !
edit : Sorry if I wasn't clear the first time but it's the blocks that are not working, the presets are loading just fine on the XL+

Simeon

Thank you for these. This is everything that is great about an online community! And +1 to those encouraging a donation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Simeon ! I've been away from my Axe/home computer for a few days so I've yet to test them, or listen to the samples, but a donation will be on your way in a few minutes. You rule !

working fine
Dropped them into my block folder and they show up and load properly.

FW19.02
Win7/64
AXE-FX II mk I
latest AXE Edit whatever that is

Hey thanks very much Simeon, I have downloaded and donated.

Can you now do the same for all the other blocks, and have it to me first thing Monday!!!!! lol :encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom