50 delay blocks and 15 presets available! (v19)

Donation Sent!

All of you peeps that share so much on the forum should have a way to receive donations, including Cliff IMHO.

Really well done as always, Simeon. I always learn something new from your patches and they inspire me to try new things on my XL. Downloaded and donated!

Wow! Just checked them and these are incredible! Donation sent.

My wish is that these would appear on the AXE FX hardware in delay types menu, would be so easy do drop one of these wonderful sounds without Axe Edit.

PS.

Simeon, could you make Andy Timmons type delay a well? I think he uses some kind of dual delay that creates this sweet ambiance behind his lead lines.
for example this video at 7:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRY-n83J0F8

here you go. he was using two deluxe memory man's, but he seems to have ditched those in favour of a timeline. i've no idea what's going on in the timeline, but he demonstrates the two memory man's in another video, so i used the dual delay and "tape-ified" it with the eq. i've set the mix at 100%, so run it in parallel and you can then control the level by attaching your expression pedal to the "input level" parameter and have foot control over how loud the repeats are (just like Mr T)

btw - this....like all the other blocks and presets....are designed to be run in stereo. if you're running in mono, pan all the delay repeats to the centre.

Attachments

• Timmons Dual MM_20150603_201922.blk
    533 bytes · Views: 260
Last edited:
This is one of those moments when I really wish I wasn't a thousand miles away from my Axe. I will download these and donate as soon as I get home. I love a good delay and this looks like a boatload of fun and great sound.

Back
Top Bottom