50 delay blocks and 15 presets available! (v19)

working fine
Dropped them into my block folder and they show up and load properly.

FW19.02
Win7/64
AXE-FX II mk I
latest AXE Edit whatever that is

ok, so they definitely work on a MK1 with FW19, but maybe not on an XL with FW19

i'll get in touch with M@ myself and see what he says.

firstly, a massive thank you to everyone who has downloaded these and made a donation. i'm a bit overwhelmed by the response, actually. i'm really grateful for the support!

secondly, these blocks seem to work fine on the MK1 with FW19, but not on the XL with FW19. i'm looking into it and i'll post FAS's response here. hopefully there'll be a fix.

someone also raised the question of whether these will wok on the FX8...i think so...but i'll try and find out for definite.

Can you now do the same for all the other blocks, and have it to me first thing Monday!!!!! lol :encouragement:

well i was thinking about this and really the only other effect that could benefit from this is the pitch block. lots and lots of good stuff to be had in there. cliff has already done great work with the reverb and chorus, flanger and phaser are much more difficult to properly emulate without having the real hardware boxes to hand. they all sound great with minimal tweaking anyway. but the pitch block...now that's a different story. would people be interested in 50 block files for the pitch? :)

YES!.. I run into a lot of difficulties each time I try using the pitch block. Perhaps a set of pitch and synth blocks?

I'm going to test some of the delays tonight, I too will send a donation.

hmm...yes, the synth...i think that may be a set of patches, rather than blocks, because the mojo really starts happening when you combine the synth with other fx...

Yes, pitch and synth! :)
Last time I used synth, my kids woke-up from their sweet dream [emoji16]

Man these Delay blocks in conjunction with FW 19b2 is absolutely incredible. We tracked a whole bunch of stuff last night with one of my artists and he kept having me add the new delay blocks... things are really coming together.. between a top notch company like fractal and top notch forum members like Simeon this black box just keeps on getting better and better. I own a lot of great gear but to be honest you kind of get used to the gear you own and take it for granted. not so with the Axe 2 it literally gets better all the time... Thanks so much!!

Went through these all quick last night and WOW. The presets are just awesome. Definitely need to do some studying and messing with those. Donated of course too. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom