5 Minute Tones

Off topic but I was listening to your latest single on Apple Music yesterday and you guys absolutely should be on mainstream US rock radio. The songwriting, chops, and production level is pro level. Do you guys have any plans to make a commercial push or try to tour internationally? Or are you sticking with being a regional/national band?

Off topic but I was listening to your latest single on Apple Music yesterday and you guys absolutely should be on mainstream US rock radio. The songwriting, chops, and production level is pro level. Do you guys have any plans to make a commercial push or try to tour internationally? Or are you sticking with being a regional/national band?

"Yeah, you guys just gotta go next level somehow..." ;)

I'm so stoked to hear that mate! We've toured the states 5 times to date and been lucky enough to play a few festivals there. Easily my favourite place to play music and I'm really hoping we can make it back over next year.

"Yeah, you guys just gotta go next level somehow..." ;)

I've seen these two scenarios far too many times over the years:

[Band has a really off night...missed cues, vocals out of tune, bad monitors, guitar sounds like crap all night, nobody on stage smiles at all]
Drunk bystander at the end of the night: "You guysss are the besht fuggin' band I ever heard! EVER!"

[Band has a perfect gig...every single aspect of the show is on point, nothing at all goes wrong]
Crickets

:D

I've seen these two scenarios far too many times over the years:

[Band has a really off night...missed cues, vocals out of tune, bad monitors, guitar sounds like crap all night, nobody on stage smiles at all]
Drunk bystander at the end of the night: "You guysss are the besht fuggin' band I ever heard! EVER!"

[Band has a perfect gig...every single aspect of the show is on point, nothing at all goes wrong]
Crickets

:D
Good ol' Murphy and his wonderful Law....

I like any Vox or Vox-inspired cab with it. Current fave is RedWirez's Weber Blue. Gotta try the Vox Beatle 4x12 with it sometime soon. It's the only Vox-y cab I haven't yet run it into....
I'm tricking around with the Ownhammer 99 dollar pack atm. So the alnico blue would be the obvious choice

Back
Top Bottom