5 Minute Tones

@2112 Hey Leon, Have you ever done a dial in of the Cornford model? I would think that one would be up your alley. I have been really into that model lately and would love to hear your magic applied to it.

@2112 Hey Leon, Have you ever done a dial in of the Cornford model? I would think that one would be up your alley. I have been really into that model lately and would love to hear your magic applied to it.

I think he did ! Check his YouTube channel and look for Underrated Amps ( or something similar to that ) !

Copped the 8 voice chorus from my intellifex with this one

Sounds great, very useful and thank you. I followed your video and duplicated it. There are a couple of discrepancies in the video. You said to set all the feedback to 0, but you only did the first one. So I followed what you said but not did. Am I correct to assume that?
Again thanks, I've always used a pitch block to create a Chorus detune effect, but I like this a lot better.

Sounds great, very useful and thank you. I followed your video and duplicated it. There are a couple of discrepancies in the video. You said to set all the feedback to 0, but you only did the first one. So I followed what you said but not did. Am I correct to assume that?
Again thanks, I've always used a pitch block to create a Chorus detune effect, but I like this a lot better.

Well spotted - that's indeed a mistake on my end. I've uploaded the blocks in this thread with everything as I intended it to be in the vid.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/intellifex-style-8-voice-chorus.153396/#post-1824856

Hey Leon
On the Intellefex
There is a washy preset called “Hawaiian “something (maybe chorus)?
Its an amazing sound that I totally overused on sessions in the 90’s
Haven’t been able to duplicate it
Any thoughts or clues on how to get close to it?
Ps-ur vidz are SOOO helpful and insightful
Thank you!!
If you are ever in Nashville, lunch is on me Bro

Hey Leon
On the Intellefex
There is a washy preset called “Hawaiian “something (maybe chorus)?
Its an amazing sound that I totally overused on sessions in the 90’s
Haven’t been able to duplicate it
Any thoughts or clues on how to get close to it?
Ps-ur vidz are SOOO helpful and insightful
Thank you!!
If you are ever in Nashville, lunch is on me Bro
If you can find the settings I'll be happy to translate them indy an Axe patch. I'm not sure my unit has that one but I'll check.

Hahahahaha
I wish i still had that unit
Sold it long ago
It was a factory patch
But maybe in an older version
Thankin a man!

Well according to the manual of the LTD it should be preset 85 (HAWAIIN CRS). I checked in my old unit (Blackface Version, Firmware V1.14) and it does not have the preset (85 is PLATINUM). So it might be in the LTD versions only.

Well according to the manual of the LTD it should be preset 85 (HAWAIIN CRS). I checked in my old unit (Blackface Version, Firmware V1.14) and it does not have the preset (85 is PLATINUM). So it might be in the LTD versions only.

I think that's right. Looks like you can download the presets and a Windows editor here -> http://www.rocktron.com/patchbay---intellifex.html

@JOHN D WILLIS if you're on Windows and want to try load the editor and the presets and get a reaqd out the rest should be straightforward.

Thanks for that @hm269. My translation scheme worked pretty well on this - loaded the settings in both units and the Axe sounds spot on with the Intellifex! here you go @JOHN D WILLIS, just add a bright sounding verb with this block and re-live some tonal memories.

For anyone interested in recreating their Intellifex presets I found Intellifex Rate 100 = 4hz on the Axe and Intellifex Depth 30 ~ 40% on the Axe. The depth scales are different on each units so I dialled higher depth values by ear.

Now if I can just get my hands on an old SPX-90 to recreate the Symphonic Chorus and a TC 1210 for some flanger tones I'll have every modulation i ever wanted in here.

Attachments

• Hawaiian Chorus_20190828_223512.blk
    1.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Thanks for that @hm269. My translation scheme worked pretty well on this - loaded the settings in both units and the Axe sounds spot on with the Intellifex! here you go @JOHN D WILLIS, just add a bright sounding verb with this block and re-live some tonal memories.

For anyone interested in recreating their Intellifex presets I found Intellifex Rate 100 = 4hz on the Axe and Intellifex Depth 30 ~ 40% on the Axe. The depth scales are different on each units so I dialled higher depth values by ear.

Now if I can just get my hands on an old SPX-90 to recreate the Symphonic Chorus and a TC 1210 for some flanger tones I'll have every modulation i ever wanted in here.

OMG!!!
it lives!!~
thx so much Leon
now I can overuse it again!!

Back
Top Bottom