5 Minute Tones

Back on the horse with these vids - here's the mighty solo 100!

Thats sounds incredible man
I have noticed that the SLO is picky wcabs V30 just gives to much mid spike IMO

The GB your using sound awesome
Creamback M65 work too

One other control that gets used a lot by the modern guys is Depth
Soldano made a mod for that and if you balance that w the bass you can get more low end ommph

I love that amp its really unique IMO
Its like the step between the HotRod
Marshall. And the modern DZls Engls

Thats sounds incredible man
I have noticed that the SLO is picky wcabs V30 just gives to much mid spike IMO

The GB your using sound awesome
Creamback M65 work too

One other control that gets used a lot by the modern guys is Depth
Soldano made a mod for that and if you balance that w the bass you can get more low end ommph

I love that amp its really unique IMO
Its like the step between the HotRod
Marshall. And the modern DZls Engls

I used to gig my Hot Rod 50+ with G12T-75 loaded Marshall and it was good. The last gig I ever did with it I used an old Marshall with greenbacks that was provided as backline and it was incredible. Then I got an old Recto and not long after that an Axefx and here we are.

Nice one - My kinda tone.

My fingers are itching to reach into youtube, and turn the studio comp to peak detection and add another compressor block with the optocomp style after the amp block - because ... you can never have too much compression. I loved, how you did not go easy on the compressor. In the studio world, you often hear stuff like: "your compressor should do about 2-3 dB gain reduction, maybe 6" - That is not what we want in guitar land (and not always in studio land either)

Nice one - My kinda tone.

My fingers are itching to reach into youtube, and turn the studio comp to peak detection and add another compressor block with the optocomp style after the amp block - because ... you can never have too much compression. I loved, how you did not go easy on the compressor. In the studio world, you often hear stuff like: "your compressor should do about 2-3 dB gain reduction, maybe 6" - That is not what we want in guitar land (and not always in studio land either)

Squishy is good!

Thanks Leon, for all the work your're putting into this ! I really love your Plexi 6550 video. I just need to find the right stock cab for it.

And ... your new intro rocks !! :cool:

Cheers, Todde

Back
Top Bottom