5 Minute Tones

Thanks for that @hm269. My translation scheme worked pretty well on this - loaded the settings in both units and the Axe sounds spot on with the Intellifex! here you go @JOHN D WILLIS, just add a bright sounding verb with this block and re-live some tonal memories.

For anyone interested in recreating their Intellifex presets I found Intellifex Rate 100 = 4hz on the Axe and Intellifex Depth 30 ~ 40% on the Axe. The depth scales are different on each units so I dialled higher depth values by ear.

Now if I can just get my hands on an old SPX-90 to recreate the Symphonic Chorus and a TC 1210 for some flanger tones I'll have every modulation i ever wanted in here.

Simply fantastic.

Leon, your value to this community cannot be overstated. Thank you for everything you do.

Now somebody get this man an SPX-90 and a TC 1210! STAT!

although it is likely that 90% at least of the sounds can now be recreated by the III and my other assorted units/plugins, I really miss my SPX 90, was my vocal secret weapon for most of the late 80s/early 90s in performance

I need to say I am going to make a preset with it Leon, it was simply amazing, I love it and your playing as always formidable!!

Always learning something new with your vids Leon. Only complaint is I would like to see more 😂😂👍. Peace Brother.

Listening to you at the end of your last vid, mister, shurely put a big grin on my face. Cool, that one from more of the heavy hitter style, lays down a bloose like you do.
I'm really impressed.

I had the awesome Alex Hooi visit my studio from Singapore last week - 16 years old and he plays like a pro! he had never tried the Axe so it was fun to let him have a rip.

You could tell by looking at his face when you dialed in a tone he really liked. He's got great chops for a kid that age!

Back
Top Bottom