5 Minute Tones - FM3

Huge Indeed!
Its my Go too as well, love that gut punch setting in the speaker Impedence section wow haha Thanks LT..

Cygnus Rectos - HUGE

Fun fact: el recto means rectum in Spanish.
Screenshot_20210721-112513.png
Until dialed in with that grindr boost at around 3.5 minutes in, it is the sound of 239 beans plus one, or as they say in Ireland, two farty. The plexi-ish tone with the treble booster is pretty cool and useable. The 'refined' tone at 5:27 in the video is one I could definitely use, and I bet the treble booster would tame the wool on that bluesy yowl in the Orange Normal, too, or you could put a fuzz face or big muff in front of it and go to OOOOOOO land....

Last edited:
Fun fact: el recto means rectum in Spanish.
View attachment 86308
Until dialed in with that grindr boost at around 3.5 minutes in, it is the sound of 239 beans plus one, or as they say in Ireland, two farty. The plexi-ish tone with the treble booster is pretty cool and useable. The 'refined' tone at 5:27 in the video is one I could definitely use, and I bet the treble booster would tame the wool on that bluesy yowl in the Orange Normal, too, or you could put a fuzz face or big muff in front of it and go to OOOOOOO land....

Well, it is easy to make a Recto sound like ass. ;)

Just watched another LT vid and a Beato one, they're all really dark all of a sudden.
Embedded and full screen, Firefox and chrome.
Screen is normal except for youtube, or video in general maybe?
WTH.

Just watched another LT vid and a Beato one, they're all really dark all of a sudden.
Embedded and full screen, Firefox and chrome.
Screen is normal except for youtube, or video in general maybe?
WTH.
If you are in Windows 10 and have HDR enabled, right click on a blank area of the desktop and go into display settings and disable it, then re-enable it. Sometimes my monitor doesn't come out of sleep mode properly and is really dim/washed out. This fixes it up without rebooting.

If you are in Windows 10 and have HDR enabled, right click on a blank area of the desktop and go into display settings and disable it, then re-enable it. Sometimes my monitor doesn't come out of sleep mode properly and is really dim/washed out. This fixes it up without rebooting.
Thanks, but I'm on my laptop, its screen isn't HDR capable, so it's not enabled.
Restarted, same.
Strange.

Plot thickens...

I was in the middle of another LT video, and suddenly it brightened up.
The labels in Axe-Edit were suddenly much clearer, legible even.

I don't get it.
Almost seems like hardware, but it only affects video I think.
If your computer has a day/night setting, when the clock hits your "daytime" time, everything will brighten up.

Back
Top Bottom