5 Minute Tones - Autowah Tips & Tricks @2112

teddis

Fractal Fanatic
Can anyone help me find the patch references in this video...... I REALLLY need this Auto Wah in my life :)
thank you

Last edited:
Thanks Ian....there is 17 pages in there :)

I am looking for the preset used n the Auto Wah video....using a sequencer......I cannot find the patch on Exchange, maybe because I don't know its name....which is where they are usually posted.
thanks !

Thanks Ian....there is 17 pages in there :)

I am looking for the preset used n the Auto Wah video....using a sequencer......I cannot find the patch on Exchange, maybe because I don't know its name....which is where they are usually posted.
thanks !
Was it a stepped, pattern wah sound? Like a synth? That's not too hard to make. Here's an example preset made with Cygnus beta.

Attachments

• Oooh Waah.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 32
Wonder if one of these presets posted around the same time as the vid might have the blocks included? Maybe the Mesa Mark IV or the C++ 4CH?

1614449765503.png

I imported this patch to FM3, then saved the block.

Then added to my patch. the only control I see moving at random is the "Control" pot on the WaH page. Is there supposed to be moving pots in the sequencer as well ??? thanks !

I imported this patch to FM3, then saved the block.

Then added to my patch. the only control I see moving at random is the "Control" pot on the WaH page. Is there supposed to be moving pots in the sequencer as well ??? thanks !
The sequencer is what's moving the Control value in the wah block. If you view the sequencer in the Controllers view in Axe-Edit thought it doesn't indicate which step of the sequence it's currently on when it's running.

I used the auto wah block from Leons Strat pack for the AX8 for ages. I think it was from the Trower psych patch. I’m so used to that wah now I’m going to have to recreate it for the Axe 3 :)

Back
Top Bottom