5 hours looking for escaped young cat

I used that trick, too, with opening and rattling a package of cat snacks. Works wonders. They could hear it miles away....

I used that trick, too, with opening and rattling a package of cat snacks. Works wonders. They could hear it miles away....

Tried it. No luck.
Mine is one of those silent meowing cats too. Mouth opens , but nothing comes out. Too bad there wasn’t a way to transfer that oddity to other life forms. ( once in a while )

Tried it. No luck.
Mine is one of those silent meowing cats too. Mouth opens , but nothing comes out. Too bad there wasn’t a way to transfer that oddity to other life forms. ( once in a while )
Mines a quiet meower too (with the occasional quack), luckily for us shes afraid of going outside hahaha

6A809B76-3CB7-4B13-9E30-AB8A8BFC8409.png
Works. We looked for a long time in the house - for nothing , the night the cat disappeared. Wish I had this thing - then.

Last edited:
Always happy to hear pet owner's happy endings, Lord knows we have had more than our fair share of heartache the last few years.

On a lighter side:
Here's a local "kitty" in our backyard at 1am a couple of weeks ago......Here kitty, kitty, kitty....:p
(The snow on top of the hedges is @ 3-4 feet high, she stepped over our fence)
cLRKtEo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom