• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

5 hours looking for escaped young cat

ksandvik

Experienced
I used that trick, too, with opening and rattling a package of cat snacks. Works wonders. They could hear it miles away....

1poorplayer

Power User
I used that trick, too, with opening and rattling a package of cat snacks. Works wonders. They could hear it miles away....

Tried it. No luck.
Mine is one of those silent meowing cats too. Mouth opens , but nothing comes out. Too bad there wasn’t a way to transfer that oddity to other life forms. ( once in a while )

Brownmatthall

Power User
Tried it. No luck.
Mine is one of those silent meowing cats too. Mouth opens , but nothing comes out. Too bad there wasn’t a way to transfer that oddity to other life forms. ( once in a while )
Mines a quiet meower too (with the occasional quack), luckily for us shes afraid of going outside hahaha

1poorplayer

Power User
6A809B76-3CB7-4B13-9E30-AB8A8BFC8409.png
Works. We looked for a long time in the house - for nothing , the night the cat disappeared. Wish I had this thing - then.

Last edited:

JoKeR III

Power User
Always happy to hear pet owner's happy endings, Lord knows we have had more than our fair share of heartache the last few years.

On a lighter side:
Here's a local "kitty" in our backyard at 1am a couple of weeks ago......Here kitty, kitty, kitty....:p
(The snow on top of the hedges is @ 3-4 feet high, she stepped over our fence)
cLRKtEo.jpg

Top Bottom