5:12 Invite Reached

I'm a 5:35 and figured I was in good shape to get one quickly. Starting to think 1 minute = at least one or more days. Might be awhile :confused: :D

Nice David! I bet they are wearing UPS out in Plaistow. I think I hear your AX8 singing "I'll be home for Christmas..."

"Soon" keeps getting closer! Having this thing between Christmas and New Year's would be very merry indeed.

At some point I think we need to see a pic of Cliff, Matt, et al, swimming in a giant pile of gold - DuckTales-style.

And a shipping label already applied....

Warning though: SIGNATURE REQUIRED. Hope somebody is home. Probably should have sent it to the office.

Warning though: SIGNATURE REQUIRED. Hope somebody is home. Probably should have sent it to the office.

What service do they use to ship, Fedex or UPS? I have a 24 hr Fedex place 10 minutes away that I always redirect shipments to so I am able to pick them up the same day they would have been delivered. UPS is a bit more complicated.
-
Austin

Hmm, I wouldn't call that a warning. I'd call that a reassurance. Who wants a $1399 box sitting on their front porch unattended all day?

Back
Top Bottom