5.04b carvin legacy model noodling

I keep thinking to buy or not buy and then I hear clips like this which blow me away. Thank you for sharing... it makes the decision easier! Maybe I'm just not an expert, but it sounds 90 to 100 percent tube to me.

I noticed last night 5.04b was out and the Legacy was on it!!! I am one of the Euro people on the waiting list, so can't check it out for myself. I immediately searched for sound clips, but couldn't see any at the time. I was so curious to hear this amp model.

Thanks a lot for putting this up dude!

the amp model is totally stock, I just reduced the master and increased the drive a bit. the ir is 4x12 german v30, and a stock tape delay block

Last edited:
I'll be getting home today to load 5.04b but after hearing your clip.

I cant get home fast enough!!

I was waiting for someone to post a clip of the Legacy model, since I haven't come up on the waiting list yet. But, I'm kind of disappointed that it doesn't sound like a Legacy.

I was waiting for someone to post a clip of the Legacy model, since I haven't come up on the waiting list yet. But, I'm kind of disappointed that it doesn't sound like a Legacy.

Zonk you're right about that. A Legacy only sounds like a Legacy. If it's not a Legacy it can't sound like a Legacy, true. But!

If you hear a clip (or your guitar trough something), and you can't tell if it's a Legacy or not, then it does not really matter :p

Unless you don't hear a Legacy unless you "see" the sound coming out of it.

If you can't tell, you can't hear it. If you can't hear you're deaf. If you're deaf you can't tell unless you can see it. And if you can't see you're blind. If you're blind you can't tell if you can see it. And if you can't hear it or see it, you can't know. I can tell you that :D

I had a legacy three years ago, I can't compare, I played it with this guitar and to me it does have the same kind of vibe to it.

Sound amazing.
Care to share the patch please ?
( doesnt hurt to ask right? ;) )

Hi there, the patch is almost completely stock

the amp model is totally stock, I just reduced the master and increased the drive a bit. the ir is 4x12 GERMAN V30 (RW), and a stock tape delay block,

Oh and I have the motor drive at 4.42

My guitar is an Ibanez 1570 with a dimarzio FRED on bridge

Back
Top Bottom