Wish 4x12 Godzilla Speaker Imp. Curve

mjd515

i use primarily 4x12 zilla IRs and i'd love to see a 4x12 Speaker impedance curve in the speaker area of the amps. i know its not going to drastically change anything and that we have the 2x12 option but it would be nice to have 4x12 as an option. this is all on the notion that the 4x12 would be different from the 2x12, obviously if the curve would be pretty similar then this can be disregarded.

as always thank you Fractal and Cliff for everything you guys do.

i use primarily 4x12 zilla IRs and i'd love to see a 4x12 Speaker impedance curve in the speaker area of the amps. i know its not going to drastically change anything and that we have the 2x12 option but it would be nice to have 4x12 as an option. this is all on the notion that the 4x12 would be different from the 2x12, obviously if the curve would be pretty similar then this can be disregarded.

as always thank you Fractal and Cliff for everything you guys do.
If it uses similar speakers, then the cab resonances are likely the biggest differences between the two cabs, as they are tied to the size/shape/flexibility/padding of the cab itself. That said, I hear those cab resonances clear as a bell even at the stock 100% setting, which is the halfway point on that particular knob....

If it uses similar speakers, then the cab resonances are likely the biggest differences between the two cabs, as they are tied to the size/shape/flexibility/padding of the cab itself. That said, I hear those cab resonances clear as a bell even at the stock 100% setting, which is the halfway point on that particular knob....
yeah, i figured it would be close, but i hear huge differences from all of the selections, like look at the recto cabs we have, there are crazy differences there. like i said nothing i need but this is a wish list

Back
Top Bottom