4CM presets

mcgyver

Inspired
Anyone have some 4CM presets they could share?
Or if you know where I can find some.

Thank you Jamie

Are you wanting to use your own preamp and power amp, so just AXE III effects post and pre on the amp, or do you want to use amp modeling with the power amp section of your amp?

What amp are you using?

I had this set-up with my Marshall JVM, when I had the AX8. I upgraded to the AXE III because I was so impressed with the amp modeling on the AX8. I still have those presets and have some experience with 4CM, but it depends on what you want to do.

Yes, looking to use the Axe Fx for both pre and post for effects. I am using a Custom audio amplifiers PT50.
Thanks for the response.
Jamie

The AXE 3 handles the 4CM a bit differently than the AX8, so my old presets don't translate. But, here is what you need to do. Find some presets that you like, then remove the amp and cab block.

Now you are going to route the signal to the front of your amp. Put an Output 3 block where the amp block was. Plug a cable into the Output 3 left jack on the back of the AXE 3, connect to amp input.

Connect send jack on your effects loop to Input 4 (left) on AXE 3. Connect return on your effects loop Output 4 (left) on AXE.

Now on the block grid you will need to place a block for Input 4 and Output 4. You would want Output 4 to be the last block. Place Input 4 right after your Output 3 block.

So, now you have effects in front of the amp (before Output 3) and then your PT50 pre-amp sent back to the AXE via Input 4, and then processed through the effects blocks after the Input 4 block, then sent back to your power-amp via the Output 4 block.

Back
Top Bottom