49 Presets Covering all 200+ amps...

mistermikev

Experienced
1567475921442.png

so this is 49 presets... just the ones starting at _BassAmps and going to _Vox... all made by yours truly. I basically wanted to have a consolidated set to get a tour-de-fractal of all the amps. I've leveled these to prevent clipping, and that should keep them close afa between presets. Most are just the amps and some reverb... I named all the amps based on Yek's fantastic amp description and with a little research of my own. I've tweaked 90% of them... there may be a few strays that are at default values but it's minimal.

Attachments

• MVPhase5.zip
    197.9 KB · Views: 211
for the triaxis... i added a graphic eq with 1-8 based on the 'voice' control in my real triaxis and the settings found in the manual. Many of the presets there were based on recommended settings found in the manual for the triaxis and other devices... then auditioned and tweaked from there.

1567476643831.png

View attachment 57992

so this is 49 presets... just the ones starting at _BassAmps and going to _Vox... all made by yours truly. I basically wanted to have a consolidated set to get a tour-de-fractal of all the amps. I've leveled these to prevent clipping, and that should keep them close afa between presets. Most are just the amps and some reverb... I named all the amps based on Yek's fantastic amp description and with a little research of my own. I've tweaked 90% of them... there may be a few strays that are at default values but it's minimal.
Amazing ty for all your work, and for sharing..

Back
Top Bottom