$400.00 What do I get?

I just got me one of these....

75-984-055-TS

Newegg.com - LG Behind-The-Neck Stereo Bluetooth Headset w/ Music Streaming/ Call Waiting Support (HBS-700)

Hey Dojo, how do you like that headset? My one and only attempt with a bluetooth headset was a miserable failure... problems with (a) establishing a bluetooth connection to my horrible Vista laptop from work, and (b) extremely uncomfortable to use for long periods.

Is yours comfortable to long whiles? How do you use it? It seems to have two different possible ways to wear, from what I can guess from the pics...

Hey Dojo, how do you like that headset? My one and only attempt with a bluetooth headset was a miserable failure... problems with (a) establishing a bluetooth connection to my horrible Vista laptop from work, and (b) extremely uncomfortable to use for long periods.

Is yours comfortable to long whiles? How do you use it? It seems to have two different possible ways to wear, from what I can guess from the pics...

Just ordered it from new egg with a promo code for $39
My drummer bought 3 of them locally for $70 each. .
The last 2 weeks I have to wave at him to get his attention. He has those things in his ears constanly. Based on his review and my research, I went for it. It has not come in yet .....

Interested in a Line6 G90 wireless? I'm gonna put mine up for sale and you have just the right amount of money for such a purchase! : )

So I won my Fantasy Football league. $400 prize.

What do I get?

-Would like another guitar, but what's worth a shit under that price?
-Thinking of Lollars for my CV 50's Strat or Telecaster. They sound good with stock, but I'm reaching for phenomenal.

Can't think of a damn thing else to get that's under that price. No, I won't 'stretch out' and spend more (well, MAYBE...)

Clearly I'm set on amps...

Heeelp!

Ron
I hate to see another "forumite" go thru such pain & anguish. Just send the $400.00 to me and I'll handle it.;)

The answer is: Butterscotch Telecaster! Mexican made...used...noiseless pickups.

I wrote a very long diatribe about my travails with a...store...in this purchase, and decided that it's too much of a negative review of an organization, and don't want to go there. Let's just say that my purchasing habits have been changed permanently.

I think it's this one:
Fender Standard Telecaster FSR Ashwith Vintage Noiseless Pickups Electric Guitar Butterscotch Blonde: Amazon.com: Musical Instruments

I'll wait the 30 days to see what I want to do, but I've half a mind to take a belt sander to it...make it look MEAN.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Ron

So let me get this straight Ron. You were able to buy a 700.00 guitar with 400.00?

Can you come with me to buy my new car? :shock

You missed the operative 'used'...in the first line.

I only used the link to show the guitar...I'm at work and can't take/upload pics...

Although it still was less than 1/2 of what it was new.

R

Cool deal. I have a Squire Tele same finish. I put Dimarzio Area T Tele pickups in it and the GraphTech Hexpanders and AcoustiPhonic in it. I've been tempted to sell it to get a MIM Tele. The Squire sounds great with the Dimarzio's in it but it feels pretty stiff compared to my MIM strat.

I've been having some bad GAS since you started this thread (literally AND figuratively, LOL!!!) I miss my JEM7VWH and I've been lusting after the EBMM JP guitars. Ultimately I'd LOVE the JP, I have never played a better guitar. I may have to settle for the JEM as they go for about half the price of the JP.

Hmmmm....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom