40 Synth presets available to download!

you know, i could probably set up some sort of patreon thingy and ask for donations, but it's just not in my nature. if i manage to save up enough cash, then so be it. if i don't, then i still have the second best piece of guitar kit ever invented and i'm happy.

you know, i could probably set up some sort of patreon thingy and ask for donations, but it's just not in my nature. if i manage to save up enough cash, then so be it. if i don't, then i still have the second best piece of guitar kit ever invented and i'm happy.
I have an idea. Why don’t you set up a Go Fund Me page for Simeon’s III!?!

I don't own a Fractal product (yet) but I downloaded some of Simeon's patches in advance. His patches convinced me that FAS products are where I need to be for an all-in-one long term tone solution. I hope he manages to get a III. The flow on effects could be huge.

p.s yes I did and was happy to send him some appreciation via paypal. and I've bought his records too coz they're awesome. :>)

I play in a country/top40 band and it's getting more common to not have actual guitar parts. The other guitarist plays keys, but prefers to avoid it
I use "Synth Lead," "Synth Strings," and "Moog Lead."

The band just added "Africa" by Toto. I have to cover the synth kalimba sound in the solo. It's a Yamaha GS-1. Anybody have any suggestions?

After studying Simeon's presets' controllers and FX, I never realized how complicated the routing was! No wonder when I made synth presets they sounded like garbage.

I'm still gigging with the Axe II, but have the Axe III sans footswitch. It is tricky to tap dance while singing to get in and out of synth presets. Now I realize they can't really be a scene in your main preset to sound good. On the III there's lot of CPU muscle, controller channels, and synth block channels.

Hello to all,
I'm a bit late on this thread, but new Farctaler here :)

samples are greats! Congrats!
Sorry if question is dumb, can I use them in some way inside FM3?
I tried to import directly but I get message that it's not possible to load them

oh pity, they sounds so great!

Second dumb question: is it possible to re-program them inside FM3 starting from, let's say, a screenshot with synth parameters, or synth block is significantly different?

no, that's perfectly possible. i did exactly that when i migrated my presets over from the II to the III. the synth block is unchanged, but the problems you're likely to encounter are grid size and block count. all i can say is try it/ it costs nothing to download them and load them up in fractool.

i didn't suggest that you could use fractool to send them to the fm3, but use fractool to view the block settings so you could manually put them into your fm3. the problem is that fractool doesnt' display the blocks with a nice graphical interface, so the thing to do would be to download the old version of axe edit and use that to view the blocks. the old version of axe edit could be run without having to connect it to a fractal unit.

Back
Top Bottom