40 Synth presets available to download!

Made on a Mk I/II? I'm using an XL. Probably a translation bug, there are a couple of those.

thanks man! yes, everything was made on a II. i didn't know some stuff didn't translate properly... :(

Finally had some time to sit down with these presets and upload some to the AXE. Unreal stuff Simeon, you are a genius. Don't know how you come up with all these sound textures. Cheers.

Finally had some time to play with others' patches again last night. Had already downloaded the delay ones, these synth presets are wonderful! Also the downtuned patch (pitch set) works much better than anything i've ever attained before. Another donation coming right up. Thanks for sharing them Simeon! By the way this is making me rethink getting an AX8 and losing my synth....hm hmm

Last edited:
I had to donate also. This is great work and hate my self for not having both the time or the brain/fantasy to build presets/blocks like this. So thank you that U do have that. :)

I like to toss a few shekels at Simeon every year or so, kinda like the Salivation Army at holiday time, for the gift that keeps on giving, and hopefully he will create some fresh treats for us to drool over.

It says in the WIKI that the Synths can't be used on the FX8, but that is no longer accurate with the newest firmware update, right?

The Synth block was added in FW 3.0.

Ok, not the newest firmware update, but a recent one no less. So the WIKI is still inaccurate? I'm not trying to call anyone out, I simply want to understand the full capabilities of the FX8.

Allow me to ask in a different way: do synth blocks made for the AxeFX work with the FX8? I honestly don't know, that's why I am asking. You've kinda half answered it for me.

I'll happily update the wiki myself, but I don't even have a definitive answer to my question yet.

Last edited:
No problem. The wiki is updated frequently, but it's massive, and things can get missed. BY the way, it's a collaborative effort. You're free to update that entry. :)

OK, just confirmed that the synth patches DO NOT work with the FX8. So the WIKI is indeed correct. Glad I didn't go in and try to edit anything. Carry on, good citizens.

Back
Top Bottom