40 Synth presets available to download!

Its so hard to resist some of the great deals I see on the Sub37's or Sub Phatty's on Ebay, totally want one of those even though I know sonically NI's Monark and UHE's Diva, both of which I already own, come 99.9% there

Some cool about hardware though just for the being able to touch it aspect

The Sub 37 is so hands on. Love it. Took me a while to get some good screaming sync leads out of it but got there in the end. Wish it had more mod/LFO sections but i have the Prophet 08 for that. That is a great synth.

One of the Synth Arpeggiator patches really caught my attention! Here's a quick sample with a piano background (note: I am using this as part of a song I am writing, so please don't use it elsewhere):

https://soundcloud.com/pete-lyall-1/guitar-arps-test-axe-fx-ii

I will certainly be donating!
I just donated today! I am curious, this sounded awesome. Some of the arpeggios in your tune were based on major chords, and some on minor chords, how did you alternate the arpeggio patterns to fit these two different chord types?

Simeon, all of these patches - the delay set, the pitch set and the synth set - are AWESOME. More than a few had me composing tunes based on the feelings they evoked. You are such a wonderful asset to the Fractal community. Thanks for all you do. And, yes, I happily donated for your excellent work.

bump!

i'm surprised these haven't had a bit more love....i guess folks love delay more :)
Not surprising. Not many people actually use or need synth sounds out of their guitars. ;)

Organ, strings, saw, pad
all living together in harmony.
But then everything changed when the keyboarders attacked.

Question Simeon. 50 delay blocks and 15 pitch blocks. what are these BLK files? never used one of those. do we need to download them onto the AXE to make the related presets work? does this mean I will have 15 more pitch blocks to choose from when I open edit the pitch block in the layout? I'm a real plug and play kinda guy so forgive the ignorance if the question seems lame.

I will be downloading and donating. spectacular and brilliant work you do good sir. thanks!

Can't say enough about the Synths (and the other 2 as well), and you may have tapped into a whole new market... midi-guitar synths are still not perfect, and only using the Axe and your presets is a major step towards these guys... the Gr-300 is great!

Last edited:
Question Simeon. 50 delay blocks and 15 pitch blocks. what are these BLK files? never used one of those. do we need to download them onto the AXE to make the related presets work? does this mean I will have 15 more pitch blocks to choose from when I open edit the pitch block in the layout? I'm a real plug and play kinda guy so forgive the ignorance if the question seems lame.

I will be downloading and donating. spectacular and brilliant work you do good sir. thanks!

check the readme file. it has instructions on what to do with the block files. they do not "get downloaded onto the axe", as they are for use in axe edit. they are basically sets of parameter values. blocks files are just easy ways to save the particular condition of an effect into your blocks library and then recall it later on into another preset. you'll want to figure it out, because the delay blocks are very handy, imo.

Thanks, looking forwart to jerk around with all this spacy fun, returning home for 3 weeks holidays next Weekend. Cheers

check the readme file. it has instructions on what to do with the block files. they do not "get downloaded onto the axe", as they are for use in axe edit. they are basically sets of parameter values. blocks files are just easy ways to save the particular condition of an effect into your blocks library and then recall it later on into another preset. you'll want to figure it out, because the delay blocks are very handy, imo.

Ahh, got it. Looks like I will have to learn to use axe edit then. cheers, D

Good heavens these are great!! I'm surprised how much can be done between the synth blocks, filter blocks, and controllers.

Donation coming shortly.

Tyler, that was a great track! (I just now went back and listened to some of your fantastic tracks, SRV, KWS, Coming back to life from fw12. Always great tones/playing)

70s Reverse Plexi: that Tremolo block should probably be set to Panner, not Tremolo.

Back
Top Bottom