4 Presets for simulating the "FLUX Liquid Ambience Polyphonic" Pedal

Liquid22

Inspired
Hi there.

Maybe you know the "FLUX Liquid Ambience Polyphonic". I think the sound and the effect combination of the Pedal are very, very nice. So I tried to build up a preset that allows me to manipulate the tone just like the Flux pedal does. I wanted to get “the Flux Pedal” with all of its effect combinations which help to create that great sound floor. I thought I give it a shot and share it, maybe you like it too.

Unfortunately as I followed the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ffCTTaKQGY) and added the effects step by step, I ran out of pitch blocks. So I had to split it up in 4 separate presets. Nevertheless with scenes there are some changes in tone you can make while playing each preset (in contrast to the original Pedal and thanks to the Axe). Some tweaking you have to make manual just like the original Pedal. I’ll explain (according to the first picture below):

Similar in all 4 presets:
Scene 1: Flux-Pedal simulation: fix bend on/off (like the knobs “bend” and “evolve” - adjust Mix-Level to your taste) + “MORE” Switch Swell (Pedal)
Scene 3: Flux-Pedal simulation: fix bend on/off + “Space” Switch TIGHT/WIDE (Pedal)

Different in each preset:
Scene 2: Flux-Pedal simulation: fix voice (+5th -5th +7th or-7th) + “MORE” Switch Swell (Pedal)
Scene 4: Flux-Pedal simulation: fix voice (+5th -5th +7th or-7th) + “Space” Switch TIGHT/WIDE (Pedal)

-

For better tweaking:
(according to the second picture below)

1: Pitch1x (used in Scene 1+3): Detuning (like the knobs “bend” and “evolve”) adjust Mix-Level to your taste
Pitch1y (used in Scene 2+4): Fixed Harm (like set “Voice Bel & Bal” to +-5th or+-7th (depends on preset))

2: Set of Blocks (used in Scene 1+3) for simulating the pressed “more” switch, using the External 1 Pedal (move very slowly upwards)
Pitch2x = Whammy (simulates Swelling)
Geq1= increases volume a little bit for supporting the effect of swelling
Delay1x= keeps swell alive while muting guitar and pressing down the Extern1 Pedal (Inputs muted when Extern 1 Pedal pressed all downwards)

3: Set of Blocks ( simulating the knob “Space”)
(Scene 1+3 fixed [adjust Time or Mix-Level to your taste])
(Scene 2+4 controlled with Extern 1 Pedal)

4: Rev1: Extra kick for the sound floor

Have fun !

-
(used Firmware: 15.06)
-

Attachments

• FLUX-V2.jpg
    FLUX-V2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Flux - Liquid Ambience.jpg
    Flux - Liquid Ambience.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
nice pedal! There are some great new pedals on the market right now. Especially in the reverb/delay territory like the Nuenaber Wet reverb and the Dispatch Master and some of the catalinbread pedals and also this Flux pedal. I think Fractal has to be on top of it's game to keep up with these. Curious how it sounds on the Axe....

Last edited:
thanks is this for the XL? just curious when i put them into my axe edit nothing shows up..am i doing something wrong?

Last edited:
thanks is this for the XL? just curious when i put them into my axe edit nothing shows up..am i doing something wrong?

The presets are no XL-presets. I don't know why you can't load them into your Axe. I just downloaded the presets here by myself and loaded them in AE for testing. It worked well. Maybe you could try to download them again (file size should be 6.3kb).

For everyone who's interested: I updated my Presets for simulating the "FLUX Liquid Ambience Polyphonic"-Floor Pedal.

New: I used FW16.01 and tweaked better Amp-sound, leveled volumes of all scenes and did some other fine-tuning at the Pitch-Shifters.
For better tweaking for taste and understanding how and why I built the presets like I did, read the top of this thread.

You can find the new presets on Axe-Change:

Axe-Change - Download Preset - FLUX-Liquid Ambience +5th (V16) - by Liquid22
Axe-Change - Download Preset - FLUX-Liquid Ambience +7th (V16) - by Liquid22
Axe-Change - Download Preset - FLUX-Liquid Ambience -5th (V16) - by Liquid22
Axe-Change - Download Preset - FLUX-Liquid Ambience -7th (V16) - by Liquid22

Last edited:
Ummmm I loaded the presets and found it very confusing. I came to the thread for a better explanation but it is just as confusing and poorly explained.

Ummmm I loaded the presets and found it very confusing. I came to the thread for a better explanation but it is just as confusing and poorly explained.

I really don’t get it.
Do you want help? Then that’s the wrong way to talk.
Do you think you can complain about something someone kindly shares here with others? Then you should rethink your mindset.

Back
Top Bottom