4cm method issue with Mesa Mark v25

Thanks - tested your preset & its all good. It worked for me also. Cleans are perfect on my amp.
There's something wrong either with your global settings or your Mark V25. Check your Input settings - instrument should be set around 50%, input 1 to 50%, input 2 to around 65%.
Check the Audio settings - all inputs/outputs are set to mono. Boost/pad set to 6db. Output 2 echo = none. Output 1 phase = normal. Output 2 phase = normal.

If that doesn't help, lets start a process of elimination:

1. What happens when you plug your guitar directly into your Mark V25 set to clean?
2. What happens when you plug your guitar directly into your Axe FX & send output 1 to the efx return on your Mark V25?
3. What happens if you plug in a different effect (delay pedal??) into your Mark V25 set to clean?
when i get back to home i will follow these settings, but as i guess its musch more or less the same

1.Well, when i plug my guitar directly to Mark V25 there is no problem, it works great,
2. i should try it, i have no idea
3. Before Axe fx i was using G system (4cm) i t was great as well,
in few hours i will try it out and let u know,

Thanx for your support

Thanks - tested your preset & its all good. It worked for me also. Cleans are perfect on my amp.
There's something wrong either with your global settings or your Mark V25. Check your Input settings - instrument should be set around 50%, input 1 to 50%, input 2 to around 65%.
Check the Audio settings - all inputs/outputs are set to mono. Boost/pad set to 6db. Output 2 echo = none. Output 1 phase = normal. Output 2 phase = normal.

If that doesn't help, lets start a process of elimination:

1. What happens when you plug your guitar directly into your Mark V25 set to clean?
2. What happens when you plug your guitar directly into your Axe FX & send output 1 to the efx return on your Mark V25?
3. What happens if you plug in a different effect (delay pedal??) into your Mark V25 set to clean?
well, all the settings are set as u said but how can i set output 1 mode mono? ( when i change it there is L+R sun and Copy L-R)

Hi there, i actually registered to share my findings with a similar issue running 4cm with a mark 5. (Admittedly an axe 3 but i figure it was still relevant) I have the amp's fx send going into input 3 of the axe, and initially had it set to SumL+R, and found if i set the input type to left only (plugged into L obviously!) that the signal level was boosted significantly, to the point i have had to roll input 3's gain down to ~4% to get a volume balance with the fx loop in or out on the mesa. (Loop level set at noon on the amp). This also reduced the noise quite a bit too!

Back
Top Bottom