4 cable method route with real pedal question

cragginshred

Fractal Fanatic
I am using the A2 with a Suh Bardger head for effects and would like youse the EP boost by Xotic I the loop. Would it be routed Badger Send to pedal the I to Axe input? Thanks and please only looking for info from those who ar familiar with the 4cable method!

It needs to go in between the send/receive of the Badger somewhere - you have to decide if you want it on the send or receive side.

So guitar -> Axe input -> Axe Pre effects -> Axe Send -> Badger input -> Badger Send -> EP Booster could go here -> Axe Return -> Axe Post effects -> Axe Output -> or EP Booster could go here -> Badger Return

Have you tried the Tape Dist on the Axe? While it's not identical to the EP Booster it certainly does what I want - I'm a long time EP Booster user.

It was suggested to put it in the loop it will certainly be easier to set up into the front the tricky part is I'm using a Koko boost already as part of my regular town so I want to EP to be a solo boost . I have not tried to tape distortion. How did you have it set up ? And did you use it with the real amp ?

I used the Tape Distortion this passed weekend on a gig with a Two Rock Studio Pro 22 head and Bogner 1x12 cab. I used the Tape Distortion just like I used the EP booster which is after the univibe but before all the other pre-effects.

There are a number of ways to achieve a solo boost. Are you talking strictly volume or are you wanting more gain as well?

Back
Top Bottom