AFIII 30 years playing guitar and i'm still learning

Hey i record this idea working on chords substitions. I made a neoclassical backingtrack.
I'm trying to not be a Malmsteen wannabe.
Let's see.

I'm still on FW10 cause i'm waiting banks update from @austinbuddy :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Frank - nice tone and playing!

So ya know, 1400+ Naked Amps "Bank A" updated for firmware 11 is done and is available in your account now, in case you want to install it. Bank B will be finished by New Years Day if not sooner, I've just got to do the preamp amps, bass, and bonus presets.

Frank - nice tone and playing!

So ya know, 1400+ Naked Amps "Bank A" updated for firmware 11 is done and is available in your account now, in case you want to install it. Bank B will be finished by New Years Day if not sooner, I've just got to do the preamp amps, bass, and bonus presets.

I loves so much your presets and i know that it will worth to wait few days. Thanks mate

Hey man, nice stuff. You got some fire in that playing! I'm at it a little over 30 years too and always learning new stuff. That's one of the best things about music, that you never run out of new things to add to the tool box.

Hey man, nice stuff. You got some fire in that playing! I'm at it a little over 30 years too and always learning new stuff. That's one of the best things about music, that you never run out of new things to add to the tool box.
Thank you mate. It’s only an exercise, a study. Anyway, I hate doing always the same things. For this reason i need to study. It’s the only way to improve.

Thanks guys. There's not time to stop learning. So i'm happy you appreciate it. For me means that i'm going in the right direction

Back
Top Bottom