3 x Bass presets FW 15 [SeeD] + video

Very kind of you to share your method and presets. Your strings sound so fresh! Did you change them for this purpose? :) And...you've nailed the Tool sound...

Cool,that you like them. I like fresh strings (all the time) :)

Very nice! Thank you. These go so well with my American Deluxe Jazz V5 Bass. I've tweaked them to my personal liking/mix but I really didn't have to change much and they just fit nicely. I am just happy to have some decent bass presets to work with now. They seemed to also tighten up a bit in the low end on FW16.

That is good to hear !

Tweek and share your preset (when you get "your" sound :)

No,i have not testet it yet. I will test it. I have been so bizzy.

Try it,and share the preset here ;)

Thanks for posting these presets and video, love them ! I play a Sandberg California Bass but it does not sound as fat or full like yours.Maybe its because I have a maple fretboard... .

What brand and gauge strings do you use for your Sandberg, it sounds really fat.

Thanks!

Thanks for the presets, the 666 one sounds even with a cheap Ibanez GSR205 unbelievable for metal.

Hi man! I just simply love what you do with this presets. Since I've been trying these, I'm turning the direction to get a better tone, I don't like my presets anymore :) Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom