3 x Bass presets FW 15 [SeeD] + video

bumped into the video while looking up bass presets. Definitely got the tool tone down if you ask me! :eagerness:

I'm giving these a try in a second

Can't thank you enough, SeeD!

I am also primarily a guitarist who happens to plunk around on bass for composing purposes, but unlike you I haven't got the slightest clue on where to begin with bass preset building.
Your 3 presets blow anything else I've heard out of the water! And the stereo sub-kick paired with another IR method really makes sense. Love how you've laid out the effects too. Going to study these and hopefully build on them eventually :D

Respect for you, good sir!

Thank you so much - Bass presets are great . I was looking for a Bass preset to replace the one I had built before I updated to the new factory presets . These blow away anything I could have made .
Awesome Bass Tonezzz.

Thank you very much, Seed. Nice work as always. Looking forward to loading these in my Axe II. You are a valuable asset to this forum! Thanks again!

Thanks Guys. And share the presets you tweek ;)

Thanks for three awesome bass presets! Sounds awesome on my Musicman Bongo 6. Since bass is my primary instrument, there's just something in my head that tells me using guitar cabs is wrong!:nightmare:
That being said, it still sounds awesome. But I have to try out using pure bass cabs, and see how it sounds :)
I've learned alot by just looking at the preset' layouts, and this will be the foundation of all my presets from now on.

TAKK skal du ha! :)

Hi,so yesterday i started to make some new Bass Presets,for fw 15. And to try something new

1: Alot of scenes
2: Tweek to sound good on your bass,go for it
3: all factory IR`s
4: made for fw 15

See the full video,and you might pick up some tips ;)

Do you like the presets ??
Tell me,and keep this tread alive. So other can see it to

Thanks Seed - love the routing and pairing of cabs to get infinite shades of tone! I am going to dust off my '66 Jazz Bass this weekend and take your presets for a spin. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much Seed. I also use one of your older presets for my main bass sound. Really excellent stuff!!

Very kind of you to share your method and presets. Your strings sound so fresh! Did you change them for this purpose? :) And...you've nailed the Tool sound...

Very nice! Thank you. These go so well with my American Deluxe Jazz V5 Bass. I've tweaked them to my personal liking/mix but I really didn't have to change much and they just fit nicely. I am just happy to have some decent bass presets to work with now. They seemed to also tighten up a bit in the low end on FW16.

Back
Top Bottom