3 x Bass presets FW 15 [SeeD] + video

Thank you! I will for sure check these out and follow this thread, I've been using your older bass rig presets for all my bass recordings for quite a while now. You're the best.

Hi,

I was looking forward to trying these... Axe FX II with FW 15b...
Trying to import with Axedit or fractal bot, I get an error message and cannot continue;

"Unable to import"
"The selected file is not a valid preset file"

Any ideas?
Thanks
Pauly

I just tried,and it works here

Yea, I m playing with Fender Jazz Bass and it doesn't sound so big... Is it because of your active state thingy? Thanks so much for the presets though. i am trying to play around with master volume.

Thanks for the reply... Ok then.. what could be wrong with my setup then?.. everything seems to be working perfectly except when I try to import these presets - What is the exact process you are using?

Thanks
Pauly

I just tried,and it works here

Ahah!

I had right clicked and downloaded the presets rather than just clicking on them.... so I downloaded some HTML crap with the same name.. my bad as always :)

Thanks
Pauly

Thanks for the reply... Ok then.. what could be wrong with my setup then?.. everything seems to be working perfectly except when I try to import these presets - What is the exact process you are using?

Thanks
Pauly

Here is my concern. Cliff released 15b and shortly after that wrote he had had an epiphany of sorts. Now if the epiphany gets implemented in 15 FINAL then I assume any patch tweaking I may have done for 15b would have to be reaccomplished for 15 FINAL.

Seed... Nice job on these they sound great. I appreciate the effort. I also enjoy the vids on the ir's as you get them. Made my decision on what OH cabs to purchase easier.

Thanks

Thank you for sharing these. I greatly appreciate your work. This is the best community on the web.

Back
Top Bottom