3 x Bass presets FW 15 [SeeD] + video

SeeD

Fractal Fanatic
Hi,so yesterday i started to make some new Bass Presets,for fw 15. And to try something new

1: Alot of scenes
2: Tweek to sound good on your bass,go for it
3: all factory IR`s
4: made for fw 15

See the full video,and you might pick up some tips ;)

Do you like the presets ??
Tell me,and keep this tread alive. So other can see it to

Attachments

• SeeD Bass Rig (111)v.15.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,944
  • SeeD Bass Rig (666)v.15.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,311
  • SeeD Bass Rig (777)v.15.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,297
Last edited:
That's a really brilliant idea. I'm not a bassist so I struggle getting a good tone so these are greatly appreciated.

seedoftheday, this stuff is excellent! Thank you!

I'd love to see more bassists turned on to the AxeFxII. Have you thought of posting this on The Gear Page or Talkbass forums? Especially on Talkbass, it seems there are a lot of players who are stuck in the "old school" mentality, and entirely puzzled by what the AxeFx can do and why it would be a good thing to have. I've tried to explain the whole "cabinet IR" idea and why it is IMHO superior to mic'ing bass cabinets for live performance, but only a few people have heard of and comprehend the concept. This video would go a long way help explain how cool the AxeFx is. Ha ha...bassists...!!!??!! Go figure.

wow those sound great! i haven't spent much time playing around with bass tones so this will be a great way to get started, i really like your method of using the subkick and then scrolling through the other cabs

Hi,and thanks!
I just posted this to Gear Page. But i dont "hang" around at TalkBass. But if you would like to share the video there. Plz go ahed.
Yeah other bass players are missing out og a good box,to make there lives a bit more "easy" haha
seedoftheday, this stuff is excellent! Thank you!

I'd love to see more bassists turned on to the AxeFxII. Have you thought of posting this on The Gear Page or Talkbass forums? Especially on Talkbass, it seems there are a lot of players who are stuck in the "old school" mentality, and entirely puzzled by what the AxeFx can do and why it would be a good thing to have. I've tried to explain the whole "cabinet IR" idea and why it is IMHO superior to mic'ing bass cabinets for live performance, but only a few people have heard of and comprehend the concept. This video would go a long way help explain how cool the AxeFx is. Ha ha...bassists...!!!??!! Go figure.

Thanx guys!
This makes it more fun to try to help out with Bass stuff here at this forum :)

I play guitar "first" and then i "try" to play the bass. Both are fun to do.

Plz,make some tweeks to the prestets,and share !
Sharing is a good thing

[SeeD]

My Axe fx II XL and mfc-101 arrived last week and I've been having a ton of fun with it. this clip has definitely given me some ideas for some patches.

Señor Seed, you are too kind. Thanks for all the bass love recently. Great idea with the sub and guitar IRs- I've tried a few guitar cabs mixed with an eq'd direct in the past with decent results, will be trying the sub+guitar ir trick tonight for sure. I've been using your cabs with the best results so far and lately I have been playing more bass than guitar
:-D

Cool tones! I am glad that some bass players use the Axe (as I do myself). The bass section of the Axe can definitely be improved in my opinion. Right now I have the feeling it is geared more towards guitar players that have bass as a side instrument in the studio instead of live gigging bass players. For live bass purposes I use the Axe fx as an FX only because I feel it is still a bit behind on my real bass amps.

Last edited:
Hi,

I was looking forward to trying these... Axe FX II with FW 15b...
Trying to import with Axedit or fractal bot, I get an error message and cannot continue;

"Unable to import"
"The selected file is not a valid preset file"

Any ideas?
Thanks
Pauly

Back
Top Bottom