3 Canadians Playing Carmen by Toto

That sounded great! Mark, your vocals and the effect on them made me think of another song I haven't heard in a long time. I'll have to go listen to it to see for sure, but it sounded like you could keep the same effects and vocal performance to sing "I Love The Night" by Blue Oyster Cult. Really nice cover of "Carmen"...

That sounded great! Mark, your vocals and the effect on them made me think of another song I haven't heard in a long time. I'll have to go listen to it to see for sure, but it sounded like you could keep the same effects and vocal performance to sing "I Love The Night" by Blue Oyster Cult. Really nice cover of "Carmen"...
Thanks for the nice words!!

Mark

I love Toto's music w/ Fergie Frederiksen ! I never thought he got a "fair shake" from either the public or the band ! IMHO he's the best singer they had. You guys really did everyone proud on this one !

I love Toto's music w/ Fergie Frederiksen ! I never thought he got a "fair shake" from either the public or the band ! IMHO he's the best singer they had. You guys really did everyone proud on this one !
Thanks R.D. I always loved Isolation, such great songs and production and Fergie's vocals were off the charts.

Mark

Yeah and you didn't do "half-bad" either ! I think that's the first time I've heard your singing voice. Roy's just amazing, but you held your own pretty damn well !

I did another Toto cover with the AX8 awhile back that I did all the vocals. I'm not much of a singer but I give it a shot, lol.

I did another Toto cover with the AX8 awhile back that I did all the vocals. I'm not much of a singer but I give it a shot, lol.

I must be slipping because I don't remember that one ? I'll have to hit-up your YouTube channel and look for it !

Back
Top Bottom