3.4.0 -> 3.4.2 installation problem

jyflorida

Power User
Opened CabLab & it told me an upgrade is available so I went ahead with the upgrade. About 5 minutes into it, I got a dialog box stating I'd have to purchase version 3.
upload_2018-12-13_19-15-9.png

Then it wanted to uninstall "version 2". The original upgrade that included AxeFX III compatibility worked fine.

Opened CabLab & it told me an upgrade is available so I went ahead with the upgrade. About 5 minutes into it, I got a dialog box stating I'd have to purchase version 3.
View attachment 51211

Then it wanted to uninstall "version 2". The original upgrade that included AxeFX III compatibility worked fine.
I have gotten this warning every time I upgraded. I just ignore it. I never even owned Cab Lab 2.

Can't ignore it unfortunately - if I click Yes it wants to perform an uninstall. "No" cancels the installation.

Can't ignore it unfortunately - if I click Yes it wants to perform an uninstall. "No" cancels the installation.
I'm pretty sure that's what I did. It's just uninstalling the version 3.4.0 and installing 3.4.2. Forget about the version 2x thing.

I'm pretty sure that's what I did. It's just uninstalling the version 3.4.0 and installing 3.4.2. Forget about the version 2x thing.
Yes. I got this too. You click yes and then everything goes normaly : program is uninstalled then updated version is installed

Back
Top Bottom