Fixed 3.02b Tuner Display Bug

Poparad

Power User
When engaging the tuner (I have it on heel down expression) the display doesn't always clear the previous screen and there's some weird flickering. See video below:

I just noticed that sometimes after exiting the tuner, pieces of the tuner display also persist. For example, on the per-preset performance tab, a bit of the strobe tuner display sometimes lingers.

When engaging the tuner (I have it on heel down expression) the display doesn't always clear the previous screen and there's some weird flickering. See video below:

This video was helpful but I really enjoyed your arrangement of "Pud Wud" that YouTube autoplayed afterwards.

Here's that preset and my global/fc settings. I have tuner on heel down on external 1. External 1 is a Roland EV-5 plugged into a Morningstar MC6 connected to the FM3 via MIDI. This happens on all my presets, but it usually only happens after engaging/disengaging the tuner a couple of times in a row and then it's somewhat frequent. Never had this on any previous firmware.

Attachments

• FM3-210225-105522-system+gb+fc.syx
    192.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Tuner Bug.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
Hopefully fixed in firmware 3.02 (final), released today.

I'm still having this issue, when I use the heel-down tuner, the Performance page on the display retains small portions of the Tuner elements flashing on the screen once I return the pedal to normal usage. Is there a fix or a workaround that I missed?

Thanks

Sorry should have attached a pic. Here it is. The 2 red 'pieces' at the bottom of the display that remain persistent onscreen are actually flashing quickly.

Attachments

• 20210729_075449.jpg
    20210729_075449.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom