3.02 Overview

First I want to talk about that Les Paul ! WOW ! Beautiful axe ! I'm curious why you wired the pickup selector backwards ? Kinda a cool idea, wish I'd have thought about it when I had my Les ....

Anyway, I don't suppose you saved that patch with some of the settings you used ? A couple of those tones are really, REALLY killer !

Finally, I'd be very curious as to the results if you try to re-match your Klon "klone" ?

THANKS for doing this, I know a lot of guys here really appreciate it !!!!

OMG ! I just tested ALL eight drives in front of a BE C45 and they give the perfect push to an already driven Amp ! More of everything you expect when you hit the front end of a Marshall "style" amp HARD !

I think the Lovepedal 11 might be my fav ..., but damn they're ALL good !

THANKS again for sharing those drives w/ your tweaks !

Great video Leon. I didn't realize the FC updates in Axe Edit are there! And love the Drives (and the Purple riffs!!)

MM

OMG ! I just tested ALL eight drives in front of a BE C45 and they give the perfect push to an already driven Amp ! More of everything you expect when you hit the front end of a Marshall "style" amp HARD !

I think the Lovepedal 11 might be my fav ..., but damn they're ALL good !

THANKS again for sharing those drives w/ your tweaks !

This exactly is my thoughts
Any Marshall type amp being pushed by the tubescreamer sounds amazing
Clean fenders same result w drive in front. The Nailed the drive block this time IMO

Thanks for the video Leon, I think the latest Drive and Amp updates sound amazing. Is it me or does everything sound great even at default settings now? To me the Drives and Amps have a more usable range of great tones just like the real thing.

Is it me or does everything sound great even at default settings now? To me the Drives and Amps have a more usable range of great tones just like the real thing.

I noticed that too !

There seems to be a greater difference between each of the drives, even w/ similar settings ....

And there seems to be a greater difference between my Bridge & Neck pickups too ....

Now ..., I'm sure the latter might be placebo ..., but that's my story and I'm sticking to it ! ;)

Back
Top Bottom