3.00 Amp voicings: What is it?

that's probably because your patches are metal patches, the other ones are not meant for metal patches. If you were uning a vintage amp, playing vintage music. Or had a really bright amp you wanted to tame the highs on, you could use warm.

I get it so the modern will default to a more tight punch in use for ummm Modern amps
So as I mentioned in another thread the Bogners which are noted in the descriptions to be Dark ..you could use the bright setting and then balance from there
so really the real world common sense rules would apply when mating power amp to the actually amp model selected

LOVE the amp voicings:) Thanks, Cliff! It gives me a quick way to toggle through preset options on a specific patch when my tone is on the verge of fitting (especially while recording), but needs a fresh tweak. Each voicing has subtle shifts that matter for me.

that's probably because your patches are metal patches, the other ones are not meant for metal patches. If you were uning a vintage amp, playing vintage music. Or had a really bright amp you wanted to tame the highs on, you could use warm.

YOu are correct sirrrrr!:eek:;)

I played with it a bit last night, and if I were to guess I'd say it's a preset EQ curve being applied to the signal before the preamp. Cliff can correct me.

Back
Top Bottom