• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

2x12 sized FRFR

CT76

Inspired
I just made my own, but I choose not to use full frfr. I put 2 eminence beta 12cx in a line 6 vetta 2x12 and dampened the inside. Its the best solution for me I have used. I didnt use the high drivers because I cut those high frequencies anyways so just the low drivers work perfect for me. The cab thumps as hard as my mesa 4x12 and with impulses I have the best of both worlds for that amp in the room feel and sound for practice

unix-guy

Legend!
Also, the OP already appears to have answered his own question... Not sure why everyone is compelled to answer anyway? :)

Top Bottom