Hello Mikko, is this recording overdubbed and/or does it use stereo positionned cabs with some delay between them ? I really like the color of the first cab of your recording. Top notch.

Hello Mikko, is this recording overdubbed and/or does it use stereo positionned cabs with some delay between them ? I really like the color of the first cab of your recording. Top notch.
Yeah it's just a double take (both sides recorded separately) of the same riff with different IR's on both sides. ML USA 2x12 SM57-MD421 1 on the left side and ML USA 2x12 E906-MD421 1 on the right side. I really like this sound a lot as well. It's almost like a USA version of the Citrus 4x12 in comparison. :)

Suprised more guys have not bought these yet. They don't know the power of the 2x12 lol
Don't worry! Many people have! ;) Maybe they're just too busy picking up their jaws from the floor... okay that's over the top. :)

Thank you for posting that video with Andy.

Oh wow! Well that's a really good pack as well though. :)

Since this is my first Cab Pack purchase, what can I expect?
I want to find that same exact IR the 4x12 Citrus.
Will it be easy to find?
Is there anything like a release notes for the pack, instructions, etc?
Thanks.

Since this is my first Cab Pack purchase, what can I expect?
I want to find that same exact IR the 4x12 Citrus.
Will it be easy to find?
Is there anything like a release notes for the pack, instructions, etc?
Thanks.
There's help in the release notes but once you get to know how my Cab Packs are layed out it's quite simple. The "Ace" folder contains my best picks. So f.ex. this Citrus 4x12 sound in here is using the Citrus 4x12 SM57-MD421 01 in that Ace folder. There are many good choices within that folder.. so many that I can't choose most of the time. In addition to having these regular Cab Pack functions this one also has Misha Mansoor's Mixes in the "Misha's Mixes" folder. Many of those have been using by Periphery live. The first two Angle IR's mostly.

There's help in the release notes but once you get to know how my Cab Packs are layed out it's quite simple. The "Ace" folder contains my best picks. So f.ex. this Citrus 4x12 sound in here is using the Citrus 4x12 SM57-MD421 01 in that Ace folder. There are many good choices within that folder.. so many that I can't choose most of the time. In addition to having these regular Cab Pack functions this one also has Misha Mansoor's Mixes in the "Misha's Mixes" folder. Many of those have been using by Periphery live. The first two Angle IR's mostly.

Thanks for the insight! I hope to get some time later today to load them and start trying them out.
BTW.. that HBE amp is KILLER!
Do you care to share that patch?

Thanks for the insight! I hope to get some time later today to load them and start trying them out.
BTW.. that HBE amp is KILLER!
Do you care to share that patch?
Sure it's most likely just the default settings on the amp sim. ;)

The Dizzy cab pack is the one I am in LOVE with. I just hope it sits as good as it sounds. All your stuff is stellar Mikko, I am not worried at all. If you can't work with these IR's, find another hobby.

The Dizzy cab pack is the one I am in LOVE with. I just hope it sits as good as it sounds. All your stuff is stellar Mikko, I am not worried at all. If you can't work with these IR's, find another hobby.
As always there's zero tricks in the clips. All the patches are default settings and IR's raw without any post processing. What you hear is what you get. :)

Back
Top Bottom