FS 2U 2 Space Rack Case with power Custom Built for Axe FX Empty

denjon

2U/ 2 space rack case. Custom built for my Axe FX. Includes rack screws. $200 plus actual shipping.

The unique contoured cut out on the top makes it easier to see your screen / knobs without bending over but still keeps the front protected.

It was custom built to hold 2 enclosed power supplies to run my laptop (1-11/16” wide x4”-6” long x1-1/8”deep) and my Midimate “Truetone 1 SPOT Slim 9V DC Adapter”

Wired with 3 toggle switches for master power, power for my laptop and power for my Midimate.

Wired with 2 power outlets, that are also wired to the master switch, that I would plug my powered speaker into. The painted (white out so I can see it in the dark) power outlet was for my other speaker when I ran stereo.

Enough room in the back to store the main power cable, 1 USB cable, 1 power cable for my powered speaker, 1 output cable for my powered speakers and I laptop power cable. The door in the back is hinged with Velcro closures that store the cables inside.

I snipped out the 2 power supplies to put in my new 3 space rack, I’m now running a power amp.

Weighs approx. 11 lbs empty.

Does NOT include AXE FX, cables, computer power supply or Midimate power supply.

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 58
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 52
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 48
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg