FM3 2nd song in 14yrs....FM3 Princeton only

codyraptor

Inspired
Hey everyone...

So here's my 2nd songwriting attempt. This one is called Tease. It's a bit less emotional than the 1st song, but still turned into a fun rock tune. I am by no means a lead guitar guy...so go easy on the solo. :p. I might also add a bit of bgv on the chorus. Let me know what ya think!! I used the Princeton Reverb for all guitars.

Hey all...quick question. I know this isn't specifically Fractal related. I'm curious if anyone can point me in the right direction of pitching these songs for TV/Movie..or even Artists. I'm not going to do anything with them other than enjoy the hobby of writing, so thought I might see if they can be used. I also realize that they might not be good enough for something like that, but figured it was worth asking. Thanks all!!

Hey everyone...

So here's my 2nd songwriting attempt. This one is called Tease. It's a bit less emotional than the 1st song, but still turned into a fun rock tune. I am by no means a lead guitar guy...so go easy on the solo. :p. I might also add a bit of bgv on the chorus. Let me know what ya think!! I used the Princeton Reverb for all guitars.

Awesome song .....great vocals

Hey all...quick question. I know this isn't specifically Fractal related. I'm curious if anyone can point me in the right direction of pitching these songs for TV/Movie..or even Artists. I'm not going to do anything with them other than enjoy the hobby of writing, so thought I might see if they can be used. I also realize that they might not be good enough for something like that, but figured it was worth asking. Thanks all!!
You can check out TAXI... I'm sure there are other similar services.

Hey everyone...

Wow - only a second attempt? Sounds awesome - solid and polished. I can imagine that one rocking at a roadhouse late on a Saturday night. To me the solo fit the song great - crank it up in the mix a bit. :)

Back
Top Bottom