Wish 2nd Pitch Block

brianv4

Fractal Fanatic
I have quite a few presets now where I'm using pitch block 1 for some guitar harmonies. I'm also working with a few different acts that prefer 1/2 step drop tuning (Eb).

It would be so cool if we had a 2nd pitch block that if nothing else, did the virtual capo thing. Thanks for listening!

+1!!!
I know maybe this would be very difficult due to CPU limits, but I would also be happy to use virtual capo + whammy!

Wauw, I was thinking about exactly the same the last few days when I was messing with presets. If only the virtual capo would become a re-named or different effect then this would solve a lot. Often I want whammy and dual detune in a preset. The option to easily go to Eb with the press of a button would be awesome. Now I often have to leave out one of the three which I then have to remember somehow.

+1 for any workaround to be able to get all three in a preset

+1 on this, if for nothing else than to be able to use both a pitch effect + virtual capo. Having gotten the FM3 a few months ago (my first fractal product,) I've really been blown away by the virtual capo as a utility, how accurate + good it sounds!

Back
Top Bottom