AFIII 2nd Almost Learned VH Song - Drop Dead Legs

Brian Coonan

Power User
A buddy asked me if I knew this, I didn't - and still KINDA don't but wanted to mess around with it. I think this is using a Austin Buddy preset called EVH Rig 5150 III AX3 on Scene 3 which is the red channel. In Logic, I copied one track to another and split them hard left and right and offset one of them just a little to get a fuller sound, other than that though it's all Axe baby. Man, I genuinely feel fortunate to be able have this piece of gear and just rock out whenever the mood strikes. This one is also not perfect but I'm digging the sound. Feel free to comment on my (lack of) playing ability if you must! Had to end suddenly cause it was going even further south. hahahaha! Pulled out original guitars with Moises.

Well done, I was a little distracted by the "flying strings" 🤣 but I enjoyed the song!
Haha - thanks, yeah they got me too. Have since been trimmed
Such a great song. Killer cover too man.
Thank you!
Brian,
Very nice. Love the tone and the playing. That end rhythm passage always gets me as well.
Thanks Greg!
Love the playing...I also love D'Addario Auto-Trim Locking Tuners....
Thanks! I’ll have to check those out! Really, it’s just because my string cutters were all the way downstairs and I was being lazy. Hahah

Back
Top Bottom