Fixed 2290 issue - AXE FXII Mk1

wannabe

For some weird reason the 2290 Delay is not working. There are no repeats no matter how high I turn it up. At 100%(in serial) it cuts off all sound.

I have checked all the parameters and don't see anything that is wrong. It does this in all my presets. All of the other delays work fine.

It seems like it should be a software issue but I have tried it with different firmwares and there is no change.

I would post a preset but I get the feeling that it would work fine on anyone else's unit.

Any ideas?

For some weird reason the 2290 Delay is not working. There are no repeats no matter how high I turn it up. At 100%(in serial) it cuts off all sound.

I have checked all the parameters and don't see anything that is wrong. It does this in all my presets. All of the other delays work fine.

It seems like it should be a software issue but I have tried it with different firmwares and there is no change.

I would post a preset but I get the feeling that it would work fine on anyone else's unit.

Any ideas?
If the signal collapses to mono the phase reversed repeats will not be audible due to phase cancellation.
http://wiki.fractalaudio.com/axefx2/index.php?title=Delay_effect#2290_Delay_not_audible.3F

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom